fire

Katikamu SDA dormitory burns, one student injured

One student at Katikamu SDA church escaped with severe injuries after fire gutted school dormitory of Senior three East class on Friday morning.

Paul Kangave the area police spokesperson says at the time of the fire most students were in classes except only one student got injured while he was sleeping inside.

The injured Sekyanzi Enock student of S.3 is reported to have been nursing an injured leg after an accident.

Kangave adds that Fire brigade managed to contain the fire from spreading to other dormitories but says student items like mattresses and suit cases where destroyed.

The injured has been rushed to Nakaseke hospital with injuries. Cause of fire has been attributed to electric shock.

BY Segawa Robert

Comments

comments